International Association of Islamic Banks Consent for Association as Reviewer
Dear Respected Scholar:
This letter seeks your consent for the association with Journal of Islamic Banking & Finance (JIBF) as a regular reviewer. JIBF is published quarterly for the last 30 years.
Below, please read some of your responsibilities as a reviewer for JIBF.
Responsibilities of the Reviewer:
- The Reviewer will be responsible for reviewing the submitted abstracts and select the abstracts for full paper submission.
- The Reviewer will be responsible to review the full manuscript of submitted papers.
- The Reviewer will be responsible to send a review report (Performa attached) of each full manuscript of paper reviewed.
- Due to the Editorial policy of JIBF, the Reviewer will be sent copies of the manuscripts for review without disclosing the name of the author (s).
- It is expected that the reviewer after giving consent to review a particular manuscript will do so within the time mentioned and agreed with.
- It is expected that the Reviewer will be available for reviewing the manuscript after suggested changes. The suggested changes can be better reviewed by the original reviewer only. Hence, it is expected that the reviewer will be available for such, if necessary.
Comments & Suggestions
Having read and understood my expected responsibilities in being a Reviewer for JIBF, I hereby give my consent to act as a Reviewer for JIBF until I decide otherwise by submitting a notice three months in advance to JIBF.
For details please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Association of Islamic Banks,
Kehkashan Apartments, Clifton, Karachi, Pakistan
Tel #: (0092-021) 35837315
- Establishment and Operational Mechanisms of Islamic Crypto-asset August 27, 2021
- Towards a Sustainable Islamic Microfinance Model in Pakistan August 27, 2021
- Microfinance in Sudan and Ethiopia August 27, 2021
- The Role of Fairness in Contract: An Insight for Islamic Contracts August 27, 2021